From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kane Wong
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 9:28 AM
To: hfax List
Subject: [hylafax-users] system requirement for installation of Hylafax+ 5.4.1

Hello all Hylafax users;

I am considering to upgrade my Hylafax+ from 5.2.9 to 5.4.1 on my Fedora distribution.  I am currently using Fedora 10, can anyone tell me where can I find the components requirements for running 5.4.1 on Fedora?  I found a rpm package on this URL http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/download.php but where can I find what Fedora version does it support and what other components is required, such as the version of Ghostscript, libtiff, etc.

thanks!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this e-mail or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions