[hylafax-users] german umlauts

Hi Folks,

I googled a while and searched for a solution for my problem, but didn’t get it right now.

I have a Hylafax Server 6.0.3 as a mail2fax gateway.

If I send a message like this

Test 1 2 3

Umlaut ae – ä –

Umlaut oe – ö –

Umlaut ue – ü –

The fax will be sent, but the output is following

Test 1 2 3

Umlaut ae –   –

Umlaut oe –   –

Umlaut ue –   –

The Content-Transfer-Encoding is 8bit and the charset it is sent is ISO-8859-15

If I sent an html file from the CLI via sendfax –n –d [fax number] foo.php

I get the right output. I can’t imagine where to search to fix this problem. L

Do you have any ideas?

--
Bernhard Schrader
Systemintegration & Technik