[hylafax-users] faxes taking over an hour to transmit

Hello all,

Please forgive me if I breach any etiquette in this, my first mailing list email.

We are using Hylafax as a part of a corporate faxing mechanism, and during some load testing, I have seen faxes with PDF attachments take up to an hour to successfully transmit.  In looking over the logs, I am finding this line, and was wondering what, exactly, it means:

MODEM set XON/XOFF/FLUSH: input interpreted, output disabled

The original PDF file is about 460 KB.  Any ideas where else I should be looking?  I’ve examined quite a few things, but don’t want to poison others’ troubleshooting recommendations.

Thanks,

Brian Alcorn
Data Center
Engineer, Network and Server Administration

Reynolds and Reynolds
1 Reynolds Way | Dayton, Ohio 45430
office 937.485.9895 | mobile 513.594.2048
Brian_Alcorn@xxxxxxxxxx

MAKING BUSINESS BETTER.

NOTE: The information contained in this e-mail is personal and confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work product doctrine. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance, or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions