Re: [hylafax-users] gs processes running for hundreds of hours

Sorry, forgot to include more detail as to what I tried...  When trying to "rpm -Uvh" these files:

http://chrisschuld.com/centos54/ghostscript-8.70-1.x86_64.rpm
http://chrisschuld.com/centos54/ghostscript-fonts-5.50-13.1.1.noarch.rpm
http://chrisschuld.com/centos54/ghostscript-gtk-8.70-1.x86_64.rpm

I get:

[root@dmxfax1 ~]# rpm -Uvh ghostscript-8.70-1.x86_64.rpm ghostscript-fonts-5.50-13.1.1.noarch.rpm ghostscript-gtk-8.70-1.x86_64.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        ghostscript = 8.15.2-9.11.el5 is needed by (installed) ghostscript-devel-8.15.2-9.11.el5.x86_64
[root@dmxfax1 ~]#

Help?!?!?

Eriks Goodwin-Pfister
Centritech Communications Systems
400 Southlake Blvd, Bldg D
Richmond, Virginia 23236

Tel: (804) 360-9753
Fax: (804) 302-7343

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." --Ayn Rand

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the level of thinking that created them." --Albert Einstein