[hylafax-users] sendmail script

Hello,
I am fairly new to hylafax and have lots of questions.  I have installed the latest CentOS distrobution and also the latest release (6.0.4) of Hylafax on the server.
I installed Faxy to get things up and running quickly and it seems to work well from a web browser.  But what I really wanted to do was to install an email to fax gateway similar to the one our company is already using.  For this to work I would want to be able to have the email address include the destination (telephone number) before the @ (at) sign.  So when someone went to send an email they could simply email the gateway at  15551231234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Although it seems I can get mail to the server just fine, I can't figure out how to get sendmail to work with this configuration.  I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure it out, and I feel I am close but can't seem to figure it out.

Also, I seem to have a problem with remissions on deleting faxes from the fax queues.  When I submit a fax using the web interface, apache then owns the fax, and it seems to be the same with mail when I attempt to email a fax (although this isn't working as I stated above).  I cannot seem to figure out how to give root full permissions to delete ANY fax in the queue, or setup a fax admin user that can do it.  I have scoured the site over and over and tried several settings in hosts.hfaxd, but nothing seems to work as a 'administrator' for it all.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide...
Scott

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions