[hylafax-users] Updated ghostscript breaks Hylafax on Fedora 12

Hello All.
I have a working Hylafax setup of version hylafax-5.1.8-1.i386 on Fedora 12 (2.6.31.12-174.2.22.fc12.i686.PAE)
Running with ghostscript-8.70-1.fc12.i686 everything works well, but when upgrading to ghostscript-8.71-4.fc12.i686 hylafax starts sending empty pages with only the tagline visible.
The problem is when sending a PDF file, and at the same time, TIFF files are sent ok.

There is no error msg nor in /var/log/messages, nor in dmesg, and not even with sendfax -vv. All seems well, but the fax is sent empty.

I'm not sure if I should open a bug with Fedora about the latest ghostscript package, or if its something more Hylafax related, though I suspect that if a new ghostscript breaks Hylafax, its ghostscript's fault.

Thanks in advance,

Eliran.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions