Re: [hylafax-users] 503 Already logged in as USER software.

* Arnab Ghosh <ghosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [090708 09:15]:
> Hello,
>            I have installed Hylafax in a linux system. Now I am trying send
> fax from a java program running in a windows 2000 system within local
> network.
>            I have created a user  called "software". But whenever I am
> trying to access taht HylaFax server I am getting the following message  -
> 503 Already logged in as USER software.
>
> My "hosts.hfaxd" looks like this -
>
> localhost
> 1.1.1.111
> 1.1.51.2
>
> 1.1.1.111 is server and 1.1.51.2 is my system IP. Can you please tell me the
> reason of getting the error.

You can raise the logging level of the HylaFAX server (hfaxd, look at
the hfaxd.conf man page for instructions).  That will show you exactly
what the server thinks is happening, and the communication between the
cliernt and the serfver.

I have a hunch that the client is blindly trying to send a password
after it's already successfully logged in...

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103