[hylafax-users] backup modem group

Hello,

  I've successfully made tests with T38 modem. But unfortunatelly, my provider has some clients, which don't support T.38 and I want use iaxmdem to these numbers. Is it possible, if hylafax 2 times tries to send via t38mdem (but without success), then next time tries use iaxmodem ? I think its posible with notify script, which executes faxalter cmd and using faxalter I will change modem group. Maybe where is easier way?

  Thanks

--
Pagarbiai  / Best Regards,
Giedrius Augys