Re: [hylafax-users] Remove header from fax and tiff2pdf does not work.

Fax header info:

In file /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.tty??? tweak the following lines:

LocalIdentifier:        "Fax Header Text"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"

%%l is the LocalIdentifier

Gary

MAKING BUSINESS BETTER.

NOTE: The information contained in this e-mail is personal and
confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client privilege
and/or the work product doctrine. It is for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, reliance, or distribution by others or forwarding
without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.