[hylafax-users] Setup manual for use with T38Modem?

I'm trying to set up a hylafax system with t38modem. I THINK I have hylafax set up correctly, but I can't really test anything until I get t38 working. My plan for the moment is to have 2 virtual modems on one computer and have them talk to each other, sending a fax through t38 back to the same computer.

However, I can't find enough documentation of t38modem to figure out how I'm supposed to do this. I've tried getting help from the t38modem group at sourceforge, but no one seems to be home...

Hopefully someone here can point me at some documentation? It's hard to RTFM when you can't find TFM...

Thanks

Brian