[hylafax-users] Fw: FaxDispatch Problems - SOLVED

The problem with the FaxDispatch file was in the formatting.

I made the mistake of creating the file in WordPad and then moving
to the linux server. I know, I know....that's what I get for using MS :)

Once I recreated using vi, it worked as it should.

David Elliott

----- Forwarded by David Elliott/D07/DCF on 03/20/2009 01:04 PM -----

             David
             Elliott/D07/DCF
             03/19/2009 10:42          hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

                                                                   Subject
                                       FaxDispatch Problems

Having problems with my faxdispatch. I have faxrcvd converting tiff to pdf
and
then trying to place the .tif.pdf file in multiple directories depending on
the
device it was received on.

My problem is that the pdfs remain in recvq and never move to the
subdirectories

Here's the snippet from my faxrcvd. It is executable.

FILENAME=`echo $FILE | $SED -e 's/\.tif//' -e 's/recvq\///'`

if [ -f $FILE ]
then
      $TIFF2PDF -o ${FILE}.pdf $FILE

fi

And here's my FaxDispatch. It is not executable. The subdirectories are
owned by the uucp user and uucp group.

## and/or by device
FOLDER="/var/spool/hylafax/recvq/"
FULLPATH="${FOLDER}${FILENAME}.tif.pdf"
case "$DEVICE" in
ttyn1a)       mv $FULLPATH /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/cpc/;;    # all faxes