Re: [hylafax-users] Problem getting email to fax

Vasquez, Michael E. CIV wrote:

I have just installed hylafax 4.4.4 running on CentOS 5.2 using Postfix as my email application.

When an email arrives with the phone in the subject to the faxuser. I should be able to fax the email to the email in the subject line but cannot figure out how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated. I currently have email coming in to the faxuser.

You can find a sample that does this using procmail here:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/clients/RelayFax.php

And here is a sample that uses shell, but it gets the fax number from the e-mail address and not the subject header:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/faxing.php#ss5.4

Thanks,