From: faxmaster [mailto:faxmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:13 AM
To: Paul Smith; hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: R: [hylafax-users] Missing old faxes

For what I have understand if you don't specify -rcv value , faxcron will
delete faxes older than 1 week.
I have the same problem , now I have put the following command in
cron.weekly, it seems to work but I'm not sure. 3650 days = 10 years

"faxcron -info 3650 -log 3650 -rcv 3650 -tmp 15 -mode 664 >>
/var/log/hylafax/faxcron.log 2>&1"

Diego