Re: [hylafax-users] Customizing Delivery notification

On 10.03.2009 at 18:02  Mona Meyer wrote:

> Something like that:
>
> +-----------------------------
> ---------------------------------------------------------------+ |
> Receiver: +1 555 858658 |  Status: OK | Process. time: 0:01:50 |
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>  | Text Text Text Text Text Text | Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
> Text Text                            | |Text Text Text Text Text Text
>  | (...)
>
> Has somebody an idea, how I could get hylafax to do the same in order
> to get rid of our recent faxserver?

What you are describing there is called "qualifizierter Sendebericht" in
German. I'm sorry, but I don't know if there's term for that in English,
but it's exactly what you describe: a shrunk image of the first page of
the fax that has been sent and the status message at the top of the
page. And, as you said, it is needed for legal reasons, e.g. at court,
when you need to prove that the fax has been sent.

I am very much interested in a solution to this, too.

--
Wolfgang Klein  ,_,   DE - Paderborn
PGP-Schlüssel  (o,o)  PGP-key is