[hylafax-users] Historical Modem Load/Pool Use?

Greetings,

We're using a PRI card with Hylafax, and I was wondering if there are any xferfaxstats/recvstats like command line tools to get a historical look at our modem pool usage? Other than logging in during our peak times and running faxstats, I'd love to know how close we are to reaching a threshold where we need to put additional lines on the server. If there are no tools built in, it seems like you could parse xferfaxlog and assume that the modems are in use starting at the date/time column, and for as long as the duration of the call, but I don't know how reliable that information is, and I'd rather not reinvent the wheel. Thanks in advance!

Billy Kimble
Senior Software Engineer
Inc21.com

believed to be clean.