Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax sends out inverted Pages

Hi,

Sorry I made a mistake about sending my answer directly to you the first time, I meant to send it to the list and you so others can benefit from it. You should do the same.

As for the inverted TIFF file, how is it created. I guess it doesn't magically appears in HylaFAX, you have to do something to create that document. How do you create it?

Jonny