Re: [hylafax-users] COMREC error (code 72) with 4.4.4 + ELSA MicroLink

* Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [090217 12:34]:

> As Aidan indicated, the problem here is that your modem responded to the
> AT+FCC=? query with 9 parameters, but then presents +FCS: responses (and
> probably +FIS: as well) with only 8 parameters.
>
> As suggested, you can work around this matter by putting this in your
> modem config file:
>
>  Class2DCCQueryCmd: "!(0,1),(0-5),(0-2),(0-2),(0),(0),(0),(0-7)"
>
> However, HylaFAX+ has code that is specifically designed to handle this
> kind of situation without any modem configuration changes.  I do not
> expect that you will have this trouble with HylaFAX+ 5.2.8.

HylaFAX has that code too, but he's using debian's 4.4.4 packages...  I
understand debian's "stable" attitude, but unfortunately, it sometimes
lags and can cause grief, hence the suggested workaround.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103