Re: [hylafax-users] notifications e-mail modification

En/na Lee Howard ha escrit:
Pere Pie wrote:
I'll modify and translate the contents of the mail sent when fax is complete or fail or when I receive the fax throw my mail. Where is the text for translating that information?

Into what language do you want the mails translated?

Thanks,

Lee.

I'll like to translate them to Catalan. I'll like to translate the e-mail sent on success or fail and perhaps modify the content.

Thanks in advance,

Pere