Re: [hylafax-users] incoming faxes as pdf

Thanks for the response.  I am in fact looking to store the PDF to a disk.  When I try to insert those lines into faxrcvd, all I get is the .tiff stored in recvq.  Here’s what I’ve inserted at the bottom of my faxrcvd:

tiff2pdf $FILE

mv $FILE.pdf /var/spool/hylafax/incoming

I’ve given ownership of the directory to uucp:

drwxr-xr-x 2 uucp uucp 4096 2009-01-15 16:58 incoming

Any clues as to what I’m doing wrong?