Re: [hylafax-users] :-( Problem sending the fax.: format failed

I would look at the source that is generating the PDFs. Try and find out
what is different about the PDFs that dont work and the ones that do.
Typically it will be putting in an image/compression type that isnt
typical. Something that the viewing program that you use to print can
understand but that ghostscript isnt setup to.

--

-Siri Vias

Siri Vias Khalsa
Verifi, Inc.