Re: [hylafax-users] tag line issue

Giedrius Augys wrote:
The problem is that my clients send me pdf files, and hylafax adds tag line (Local Identifier). But this tag line hides some useful text of document.. Is it possible to configure tag line location (on the top of paper) and so on...

HylaFAX does not add anything to incoming faxes. It does not modify the image at all.

As for outbound faxing... yes, HylaFAX will sometimes remove some image data at the top of the page in order to put the tagline there. Most fax machines would do the same. No, the placement of the tagline is not configurable.

I suggest that you modify the page size being used or that you modify the image data to not put valuable content at the very top of the page.

Thanks,