Re: [hylafax-users] Questions about linux and faxing

OK, I'll take your "yes" answer as my sign to work forward then.

I am curious what about my actions would not be "legal". I am receiving
faxes on my home phone from someone I don't know. I want to see the fax
they are sending me and would like to get my linux box to do the work.

I would say that the chances are greater that any illegalities are on
the sending end of this little fax game.

I look forward to working to get this up (just not tonight).

On 11-Dec-2008 03:44:07 +0100, you wrote:
> I would say, technically, yes that would work; however I can hardly
vouch for the legalities of said actions.