Re: [hylafax-users] AW: AW: Notification for send facsimile doesn t work properly

Hello,

As I've understood the HylaFAX architecture in relation to the issue you are currently discussing:

The notification options (-R / -D) are loaded into the job file when the client server protocol daemon (hfaxd) creates the fax job.  The fax scheduler process (faxq) then handles the various jobs and depending on the notification options specified in the job file invokes the notify script (bin/notify) to notify the sender.

The notify script has very useful extensibility in using the FaxNotify custom script but that's neither here nor there in relation to the question / issue you've raised.

Hope this helps
Dominique