Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX not starting Faxgetty

Greeting to All,

I have setup my config based on the HylaFAX handbook on page four, Starting the hfaxd, faxq and faxgetty daemons.
Can someone please give me some guidence?

I am running HalaFAX on FC9, when I run ps -A I see:

2000 tty1     00:00:00 mingetty
1942 ?        00:00:00 faxq
1945 ?        00:00:00 hfaxd

I don't see faxgetty anywhere.

I have put in the following statements on the /etc/inittab and ran init q and faxgetty does not startup

id:5:initdefault:
m1:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty/ ttyS1

Kind Regards,

Ramon