[hylafax-users] Deposit Received Faxes to a Directory

Howdy list,

I've got a hylafax server setup for one of my clients that's only been
sending faxes. Now my client wishes the fax server to handle receiving
faxes as well. We want hylafax to receive the fax, convert it to PDF
format, and deposit it into a directory. In my testing, I setup hylafax
to send the faxes in PDF form to an e-mail address. This seems to have
worked fine, but doesn't fully address my needs.

Are there any alternative faxrcvd scripts that can move the PDF to a
directory rather than attach it to an e-mail? If not, what ways would
you recommend we resolve this?

Thanks for your time.

Ecclesiastes 7:5