[hylafax-users] 'Carrier established, but Phase A failure'

Hello, I have sent 350 faxes and now had 5 errors, the faxes have been automatically requeued and then sent sucessfully.

The error message is 'Carrier established, but Phase A failure'.

Do you know if I can avoid this error? Do you know what the source of this error is?

My system:
Enterprise Linux Enterprise Linux Server release 5.2 (Carthage)
Kernel: 2.6.18-92.el5
Linux hylafax01.ooba.co.za 2.6.18-92.el5 #1 SMP Fri May 23 22:17:30 EDT
2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
Diva Server PRI 30M

Thank you for your time

Oliver