Re: [hylafax-users] Client Windows DLL or similar

Hello Daniele,

I know that the iFAX HylaFSP windows client allows programmatic interaction.  There is actually an example on their website:

http://www.ifax.com/faq/hylafsp/how_can_i_send_faxes_programatically.php

Obviously with this you would have to write some sort of directory poller and then programmatically interact with the HylaFSP client.

Another way would be to mount the directory up on the HylaFAX server and then have a directory poller that fetches files from the directory and sends them using the sendfax command. Obviously in this scenario you would need to cater for the different document types that you are going to be faxing if they are not natively (as it were) supported by HylaFAX

There are probably hundreds of different ways to solve this problem but hope that this at least helps.

Regards
Dominique