[hylafax-users] Hylafax+ on FreeBSD 7

Hi

I've just installed Hylafax+ on a FreeBSD 7 box (we were previously
running 4.4.3 on a FBSD 6.2 box but have changed servers).

It seems to generally be working, but I noticed that in
"common-functions" it makes use of the 'wc' command with the option
'-L'.  The potential problem is this argument does not seem to be
supported by the version of 'wc' in FreeBSD 7.  I am unsure if this is
causing any real problems with notifications - as we now don't get email
notifications when a fax comes in.

Anybody else running this on FBSD 7 without any issues?  Or do I need to
find a different version of 'wc' to run this properly?

Regards
Daren Russell