Re: [hylafax-users] recvq filetype pdf

* Lukasz Szybalski <szybalski@xxxxxxxxx> [081016 10:29]:
> Hello,
> Is it possible to change the default incoming faxes from tif to pdf
> without involving FaxDispatch?

The $SPOOL/recvq/faxXXXXXXXXX.tif files are always going to be TIFF
files.  It happens that T.30 sends image data that correspondes to TIFF
directories.

If you want to "store" them as PDFs, you can easily do that in
FaxDispatch.  But you have to set FaxDispatch to do that (it should only
be 1 line)

> If not,
> If I crate a FaxDispatch file and add only one line:
> FILETYPE=pdf;
>
> Will that work?

That will change the filetype of the *emailed* copies of the faxes, but
not the actual files in recvq.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103