[hylafax-users] FW: Sending an HTML-based Email Fax.

Thoughts, anyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: James George
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:40 PM
To: 'hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Sending an HTML-based Email Fax.

Good afternoon.  Please forgive me for sending such a seemingly
frequently asked question/issue.  I've searched for days, now nearing
weeks, and I just can't get this figured out.

First, just to paint the picture, I'm using Hylafax 4.4.0-22, on
OpenSuSE 10.3.  It is currently set up allow a user to send a fax via
email to recipient@xxxxxxxxxxx, so that it goes through Exchange, then
onto Sendmail, and then Hylafax takes it from there.  This works well
for plain text, .pdf and .tiff.  I would like it to work for HTML-based
email as well.

I've installed html2ps, along with the various items it requires (i.e. -
TeXlive, etc.).  I can do all of the steps manually - I can convert an
HTML file to Postscript via command line, I can send the Postscript via
'sendfax,' but I just can't manage to automate the steps so that the
email comes in, gets converted, and then properly faxed.  I have an
INKLING that it has something to do with Sendmail, but I'm just not
sure.

I appreciate your thoughts and appreciate your patience.  This is my
first attempt to anything that can be considered a post/maillist
question (I can USUALLY figure things out myself), so please - be
gentle... :)

Thanks,