Re: [hylafax-users] CID trouble

Tomas Novosad pravi:
> Hello,
>
> i have some EICON PRI cards, but gues this should be the same as on BRI
>
> i'm using this setting in modem config
> ModemResetCmds:         AT#CID=14
> CallIDPattern:          "CID: "
> CallIDPattern:          "DAD: "
> ---------------------------------------
> with this, i'm getting both calling and called numbers passed to bin/faxrcvd script.

Thanks, this seems to work now.
> Also consider this "manual" directly from EICON
> http://www.dialogic.com/support/helpweb/slnxen/hylafax.asp
>
> i'm using their recomended settings - with slightly modified modem reset command - as mentioned above - because i do not need
> to bind specific port to specific tty

Nice, this will be helpfull.

 Best regards, Danilo

--
Danilo Godec, sistemska podpora

Predlog! Obiscite prenovljeno spletno stran http://www.agenda.si

ODPRTA KODA IN LINUX
STORITVE : POSLOVNE RESITVE : UPRAVLJANJE IT : INFRASTRUKTURA IT : IZOBRAZEVANJE : PROGRAMSKA OPREMA

Visit our updated web page at http://www.agenda.si

OPEN SOURCE AND LINUX
SERVICES : BUSINESS SOLUTIONS : IT MANAGEMENT : IT INFRASTRUCTURE : TRAINING : SOFTWARE

begin:vcard
fn:Danilo Godec
n:Godec;Danilo
org:Agenda OpenSystems
adr:;;Ul. Pohorskega bataljona 49;Maribor;;2000;Slovenia
email;internet:danilo.godec@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+386 2 4216138
tel;fax:+386 2 4216141
tel;cell:+386 40 618802