[hylafax-users] help with notify messages

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english I’m a french people.

When I receive a notify message from hylafax on outlook, the subject of the message is correctly formatted.

But if I receive it on a zimbra webmail, the subject looks like this :

Sujet :    =?UTF-8?B?Vm90cmUgdMOpbMOpY29waWUgw6AgZGVzdGluYXRpb24gZGUgMDQxMzQxNjMyNSBlbiByZ

Any idea to solve this problem ?

I’d like to know if it is possible to make my own notify scripts using perl ? I’ve tested to send mails to zimbra using a perl and php script,

and the subject looks good.

thanks for your helps.

azer

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions