Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax segfault

Aidan Van Dyk ha scritto:
* Francesco Consumi <consumi@xxxxxxxxxx> [080926 09:18]:
hi all,
I've just installed hylafax 4.4.4 on a Debian/64 Sid system and configured it as email-to-fax gateway with postfix.

*Every* time a fax is received or sent, the transmission drops, and I find in logs the following messages:

Sep 25 09:57:47 ******** kernel: [634010.221785] faxsend[7825]: segfault at 0 ip 7fb18cd34233 sp 7fff95ee5190 error 6 in libc-2.7.so[7fb18ccc7000+14a000]

Francesco, I've not seen that at all on my sid system... What modem class are you using?

How did you compile HylaFAX?   If it's reproducible as you say, any
chance you can get GDB on it and a backtrace of it when SIGABRT come?
IF you save a core of it in that state, I might ask you for some other
info from it.

I didn't compile hylafax. I just installed debian package hylafax-server-4.4.4-10.