[hylafax-users] Sometimes send and never receive

Hi, everybody. In the first hand, sorry about my english...

I have Ubuntu server 8.04 - x386 with 2.6.24-19-server kernel and
hylafax 5.2.7 running on a labtop with an HDAudio softV92 data fax
modem with linuxant drivers running at 54Kbps (hsfmodem
7.68.00.12full). I have done probemodem test and all goes well except
AT+FJUNK and AT+F34 commands. AT+FCLASS=? RESPONSE='0,1,1.0'.

I have tried with hylafax 4.3 and 4.4, with xonxoff and default flow
control, with high, medium and low speed, but always the same. I try
to send a test.ps file, the file is sent well on the first, second or
thrid attempt but in this succesfully attempt the logfile also have
errors and the fax never disapear of the sendq folder and is tryed to
be sent again an again.

Regarding to the receiver, the server detect the incoming faxsimile
but always the negotiation with the other device was wrong.

Could somebody guide me?

Best regards!