Re: [hylafax-users] Question about hylafax version

Hi Vincent,

Il giorno mar, 16/09/2008 alle 07.45 +0200, Vincent Maquelle ha scritto:
> I'm using hylafax 4.4.3 on an Ubuntu 8.04 server since a few weeks.
> In some post, I heard about a version 5.x.x of hylafax.
> Is this version official ?
> Where to find it since the last version on hylafax.org is 4.4.4. ?

On Ubuntu you find Debian packages. The latest debian package for
hylafax is 4.4.4-10.

The version 5 you are referring to is a different product, derived from
hylafax, named hylafax+ but not (yet?) packaged for Debian or Ubuntu.

Bye,
Giuseppe