[hylafax-users] problems sending fax with AVM ISDN card and dual core system

Hi,

I have a strange problem with sending faxes on a dual core system with a AVM
ISDN card and running debian 2.6.25 kernel. Has anyone has a running hylafax
on such a platform?

When using sendfax manually it works sometimes but sometimes not.

Strange is the following. I send a page without coverpage and I see this PS
file in /var/spool/hylafax/docq. But when I check the file
in  /var/spool/hylafax/docq/sendq I see that the page number is 0.
Also sometimes the capi device seems to hang.

I spend already hours to debug but I can not find out what is going wrong. I
read that AVM does not support dual core systems but I do not know if this is
the problem.

Best Stefan

--
Stefan Hegger