[hylafax-users] Solaris 10 x86 U5, dtrace script for /dev/cua0 or "asy" driver

Dear All,

I want to observe what is going on my /dev/cua0 or “asy” driver using DTrace utility. By observing this information on /dev/cua0 or “asy” driver I expect to find clues as to what is causing my system’s serial port to “wedge”. I will appreciate if anybody in the list can help me out for the script.

Regards,

Ertan Küçükoglu

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions