From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-
bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lee Howard
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 2:48 PM
To: Ertan Küçükoğlu
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Solaris x86 "T.30 T2 timeout, expected
page not received" or "Missing EOL after 5 seconds" problem

Ertan Küçükoğlu wrote:
My problem seems to continue. I again today received twice a hang on
the
modem. Below is the summary. Error seems to be different this time.
Any help
will be appreciated.
Does the modem "wedge" and you then need to reboot the system to
recover?

Thanks,

/dev/null