From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Riehl
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:46 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Filename Problem

Is there a way to change the seed filename that HylaFax uses in the file
creation process.
I am using the fax to email portion heavily with the conversion to PDF.
I get the email with the attachment.  I can view them fine on a
workstation.

However, my mobile users receive them on their mobile device (cellphone)
and cannot open them.  If I shorten the name up, they can.  If I could
just chop some of the zeros out I would be fine.  Fax000000101.pdf is
just waay too long.

-Dan

/dev/null