[hylafax-users] notify email modification help

Greetings all, I have HylaFAX (tm) Version 5.2.7 from
hylafax-5.2.7-1.fc9.i386.rpm installed on Fedora release 9 (Sulphur)
2.6.25-14.fc9.i686

Im in a position where I need to modify the notify emails that are
sent to users when a job is sent using the sendfax command.

Users would like their "regarding" string (the -r arg from sendfax)
added into the subject line of the email that comes to them.

For example..
If I did the folowing to sed a fax

  sendfax                                       \
  -C /var/spool/hylafax/etc/c.ps        \
  -f mikbrent@xxxxxxxxxxxx           \
  -r 'testfax'                                     \
  -d 'Recipient@9,123-4567'             \
  /var/spool/hylafax/attachment

Id want: