From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniele Gallarato
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 12:33 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Loopback Call

Hi all.
I've this problem:

I've hylafax up and running, connected through a isdn pri router; when
I'm trying to make a loopbak
call (example: we have a 0111969xx numbering plan, we try to send a fax
to one of these numbers),
the router can't finish the call, with this error:

	Calling Party Number i = 0x2183, '111969'
		Plan:ISDN, Type:National
	Called Party Number i = 0xA1, '11196930'
		Plan:ISDN, Type:National
Aug 25 07:28:27.188: ISDN Se1/0:15 Q931: RX <- RELEASE_COMP pd = 8
callref = 0x80AA
	Cause i = 0x8281 - Unallocated/unassigned number

Can I configure hylafax to not send these fax, but to redirect direct to
destination, without trying
to make the call?

Thanks
Daniele