Re: [hylafax-users] Printing Notification Hylafax

Can’t help with the first problem, but let’s look at the second:

Im not sure I understand what you are trying to do.

If you would like to print a notification to the effect of “fax xyz sent to number AABBCC XX Pages at YY time” as you see in the confirmation email, you can do this a couple ways.

  *One, get a program or script that reads the emails and prints them out.

  *Two, modify the notify script ("NotifyCmd: etc/notify-custom" in your faxq config) look at the variables that it submits to the mail send command, and print those out yourself.

If you would like to print out the faxed document, then use something like:

   /usr/bin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | lpr -P dc253

  Change this to reflect file type as needed.

-Siri Vias