[hylafax-users] java.net.SocketException: Connection reset problem

I just run the HylaFax for  already one week...

After use it for 3 or 4 days later I facing a login problem.....[ mean Now]
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(Unknown Source)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(Unknown Source)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
    at gnu.inet.ftp.FtpClientProtocol.readResponse(FtpClientProtocol.java:1453)
    at gnu.inet.ftp.FtpClientProtocol.connect(FtpClientProtocol.java:1511)
    at gnu.inet.ftp.FtpClientProtocol.open(FtpClientProtocol.java:156)
    at yajhfc.HylaClientManager.forceLogin(HylaClientManager.java:104)
    at yajhfc.HylaClientManager.beginServerTransaction(HylaClientManager.java:75)
    at yajhfc.mainwin$LoginThread.run(mainwin.java:1943)

and sometime cannot login...

530 Login incorrect.

    at gnu.inet.ftp.FtpClientProtocol.pass(FtpClientProtocol.java:249)
    at yajhfc.HylaClientManager.forceLogin(HylaClientManager.java:127)
    at yajhfc.HylaClientManager.beginServerTransaction(HylaClientManager.java:75)
    at yajhfc.mainwin$LoginThread.run(mainwin.java:1943)

May I know what is the causes....?

The last error is:
REJECT: Too many attempts to transmit: 3, max 3

May I know can I open two client using the same username and password...? If yes, can I do 2 transaction using the same account on the same time? 2 PC login same account, the two pc will start do send fax....

Thank

-fsloke

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions