From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomas Novosad
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 11:30 AM
To: Lukasz Szybalski
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] DTMF routing

Hello,

so your phone number is "1312 123 123"
after dialing this, the fax sender has to dial another 4 numbers 0001 - 9999.
I believe, these number should be passed to faxrecvd script together with phone number - actually as a part of the number.
If it is not, then modem should be set to give these numbers, but how achieve that, i do not know ;-(

Have a good luck

Tomas