[hylafax-users] invalid dialing command

System: Linux Mint 5.0 (all updates)
Hylafax: Current Version (I'll check and follow-up w/ exact)
Modem: Alltel USB 3G UTStarCom UM150 (aka Pantech?)

I'm using GFax as a front end and everything seems okay until it tries to dial.
I get a "invalid dialing command" error.
I have to do a "faxrm -a [job#]" to kill it, for some reason GFax
won't let me do anything to the fax once I've tried to send it.

The GFax mailing list says that this error is hylafax-related and I
should get help here.

What is the troubleshooting procedure I should use here?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Chris