Re: [hylafax-users] Tracking number (id number) for incoming faxes

The email is generated by faxrcvd, a shell script. You can modify it to include anything you want.
Each documents, received or sent, has an ID included, which is the CommID and it should be part
of the standard notification created by faxrcvd, but not in the subject, just in the body of the message.

Ulf Zimmermann | Senior System Architect

OPENLANE
4600 Bohannon Drive, Suite 100
Menlo Park, CA 94025

O: 650-532-6382  M: (510) 396-1764  F: (510) 580-0929

Email: ulf@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Web: www.openlane.com