Re: [hylafax-users] (HylaFax+ 5.2.6) no completed confirmations with -D on sendfax

* Glen Batchelor <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [080728 14:40]:

>  With FaxDispatch I am getting the expected PDF attachment mail from uucp
> but I'm also getting a failure log for successful receivings from FaxMaster.
> This has been happening since 4.3.0. I don't want a "Fax not received"
> failure log for successful fax receipts. Where should I look in the config
> for this issue? My FaxDispatch:

> rm -f $FILE

By "removing" the TIFF file of the received fax, you're triggerring
faxrcvd's "theres soemthign wrong here, there should be file file"
logic.

Just stop removing the file.

> The cp/chmod stuff is for a queueing tool we use for handling and routing
> incoming documents.

I would just not remove the HylaFAX tiff.   Leave it alone, and the
HylaFAX housekeeping (faxcron/etc) will remove them after the
specified time.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103