[hylafax-users] How to test the HylaFax Software

Hi I am LOKE FOO SOON here from Malaysia, first time using HylaFax as a Fax server. So far I know HylaFax has many benefits and advantages in fax server field.

Nowadays is very easy to install the HylaFax Server and the client.

I using Ubuntu as my first distribute Linux OS to play with HylaFax.

To install the HylaFax I just go to System>Synaptic Package Manager

Then you can find the HylaFax server and client there...

I quite sure that the application already installed in my pc.

The /etc/hylafax == setup.cache/setup.modem
...  and
the /usr/sbin/  == contain all the faxmodem/ faxsend /faxquit...

When I already installed the HylaFax, what next step I should do...

In the website, http://www.hylafax.org/content/Handbook:Source_Code_Install
this can be skiped... because the software is already installed..

May I know how can I test the software?

Thank you

Source same as in http://groups.google.com/group/fa.hylafax/browse_thread/thread/c0129bde0f519b1e#

-fsloke