Re: [hylafax-users] JobControlCmd not executed

* Edoardo Serra <eserra@xxxxxxxxxx> [080716 12:36]:
> Hi all,
> 	I'm using Hylafax 4.3.1 on a debian etch with an Eicon Diva ISDN board
>
> I need to set the outbound callerid on a per-fax basis, I tryed +iOXXXX
> AT command and it works perfectly
>
> I'm trying to setup a jobcontrol script to specify a string like
> ModemDialCmd: "ATS0=255;+iO0110674703;DT%s" on a per-job basis but I
> cannot get it working.
>
> It seems to me that jobcontrol script is never executed
>
> Here is my /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config
> LogFacility:            daemon
> CountryCode:            39
> AreaCode:               011
> LongDistancePrefix:     0
> InternationalPrefix:    00
> DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
> ServerTracing:          1
> MaxConcurrentCalls: 100
> JobControlCmd:          bin/jobcontrol

This looks good.  Can you set this too as the very first line of the
file, and then show us the logs of faxq configs being set?
	ServerTracing:	0xFFFFF

> Here is my /var/spool/hylafax/bin/jobcontrol
>
> echo "ATS0=255;+iO0110674703;DT%s"
> touch /tmp/hywbr
>
> /tmp/hywbr is not created, I'm using that to see if the script was ever
> executed
>
> As you can see from ls output, jobcontrol is executable from uucp
>
> # ls -l /var/spool/hylafax/bin/jobcontrol
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 130 2008-07-16 15:42
> /var/spool/hylafax/bin/jobcontrol

That looks good too.

With the above servertracing settings, can you show us some of the faxq
syslog output?  Generally /var/log/daemon.log in debian.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103