Re: [hylafax-users] Issue with FaxAccounting

 Deepak Sathya wrote:

I have been trying to customize FaxAccounting script for our need. For
 this I have written it in python.

>> But the problem is, it just doesnt run if its a python script. I can
>> run the same manually (./FaxAccounting)
>>
>> Just to test, I wrote the following code, but it does not run. Can
>> anyone please give an hint on what might be the issue.
>
> selinux restrictions getting in your way?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lee.

Thanks for the reply

regd selinux - Dont think so

1. Have tried writing into a file
2. database update
and one more thing is, it works fine when a regular shell script is used.

As a temporary measure what im trying is to have a shell script
invoking the python script and passing on the arguments.
logging into a file is working this way, will be testing database
logging in a bit. But would love to have a straight forward solution
:)

btw - Using Ubuntu server edition 7.10

Regards,
Deepak